Re: [ide4edu-dev] GSoC

There is a team project set referenced on the project wiki page [1] along with some instructions for setting up your environment. Once you have the code loaded, a "Run As..." and "Debug As..." option should appear.

As for a project proposal, I am happy to review what you come up with.

Wayne

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_IDE_for_Education