[ide4edu-dev] GSoC

Hello.
My name is Svetlana Nesterenko. Currently I am studying to obtain master degree in Chernihiv State Technological University (Ukraine). I would like to participate in Google Summer Of Code in Eclipse IDE for Education .
I have become familiar with writing RCP applications, downloaded source code and looked over it.
What should I do to participate in this project?
I am sorry for writing in mailing list, I didn't find another email to write.

Back to the top