From: "Cory Matheson" <cmatheson.can@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:24:08
To: Eclipse IDE for Education<ide4edu-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ide4edu-dev] Requesting conf. call for Thurs. Feb 11 - 9am

No, est time. 11am est, 9am mst.

Will that work?
------Original Message------
From: Wayne Beaton
Sender: ide4edu-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Eclipse IDE for Education
ReplyTo: Eclipse IDE for Education
Sent: Feb 9, 2010 12:22 PM

That's mountain time, I assume. I can't do it. The best that I can offer
is 1pm ET. Does that work?

Wayne

cmatheso@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

Wayne, as the title implies. Could we get a conference call setup for
this Thursday (Feb 11th) at 9am?

I will be home then, and won't have to worry about our whacky campus
internet getting in the way. Also have some stuff to discuss.

Thanks!
Cory.

Wayne Beaton, The Eclipse Foundation
http://www.eclipse.org