Re: [ide4edu-dev] Checkpoint call

I think it's worth pursing to see if there's value in the approach.

During the call today, I explicitly stated what I had only alluded to previously: my listing my priorities, I've basically told you what bugs I'm going to pay the most attention to.

I think the RCP angle is worth looking into, and I will help out as much as I can, but my priorities are with build, and removing API exposures. I will focus more of my attention there.

Wayne

Cory Matheson wrote:
Guess my mic wasn't working or something...

Anyways, I didn't quite get a chance to ask my question on the conf call - but should I continue looking into an RCP app? I know that RCP = eclipse, but my idea was to work with the classes such as Application, ApplicationActionBarAdvisor, etc. etc. that are not already present in our javalite.ui plugin, but are created when you explicitly request an RCP application on creating a new plugin project.

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Cory.