Re: [ide4edu-dev] Checkpoint call

2:00 PM EST or anytime earlier works best for me on Friday. Tuesday and Thursday mornings work also...but they're a little tight because of my classes.

-Brenda

Quoting cmatheso@xxxxxxxxxxx:

Tuesday morning works for me, as does thurs at the proposed time on the wiki (11 am est). However, I have class at 3pm est on Mon/Wed/Fri. I can do it on fri if you can change it to 2pm est or 4pm est. (Or earlier, however I also have class at 1-2pm est).

Cory.

Quoting "Wayne Beaton" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Brenda and I spoke briefly. It was wishful thinking to believe that we could pull off a call at such short notice.

How does Friday at 3pm grab you?

Brenda and I did touch briefly on the matter of setting up Bugzilla to send you an email whenever anybody opens a bug--or adds a comment to an existing bug--for IDE4EDU. Embarrassingly, I wasn't properly set up myself (which hopefully explains why I haven't been particularly responsive to bugs). Groan.

Anyway, if you log into Bugzilla, and navigate to the "Preferences > Email Preferences" page, there is an entry field near the bottom of the screen where you can enter "ide4edu-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx". Hit "Submit Changes" and you will henceforth get an email from Bugzilla that will keep you properly informed of what's going on.

I've spent some time this past weekend triaging some bugs, applying patches and what-not. If I haven't gotten to yours, you can either (a) be patient, or (b) send me a kick-in-the-pants note and tell me to get on with it. I strongly recommend the latter option.

Wayne

Miles Billsman wrote:
I just got this at 2:15. I called in but there was no call so I'll assume
the call has been put off. I am fairly free Tuesday, Thursday and Friday if
we want to reschedule.

Cheers, Miles