[ide4edu-dev] Results from Usability Survey

Here are the results from the Usability Survey that was conducted:

French Survey: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHRBS2l5S0M4anI2LWdEV3JEV0cxSmc6MA

French Results: http://docs.google.com/present/view?id=addqfjnjc3d6_108gj3w67c3

English Survey: http://deugo.carleton.ca/ESurvey/participationPostSurvey.action?id=40288048247c506d01249110b7400002&password=

English Results: http://proton.scs.carleton.ca/~dacosta/ide4edu/results.ods

Thanks,

Dennis

On 10/8/09 7:43 PM, Dennis Acosta wrote:

Hello,

I’m in the process of designing a questionnaire/survey that will be distributed to students taking first year programming at Carleton University. I'm hoping to get some feedback about their experiences using an IDE. If you have any appropriate questions that I could include in the survey, please send me an e-mail. If enough people respond to the survey, I will share the results here.

Thanks,

Dennis

Back to the top