[ide4edu-dev] Contribution for the code-completion

Hi everybody,

 I have posted a patch for the needed change the jface component on the
   Bug #290627 (comment #2) on bugzilla.
 I think this patch will need some code-review so i can have
 feedback on it concerning what need to be done for it to be pushed into the
Platform code. Or if it might be better to fork the component.

 I also did a Burkhard and Keller tree implementation so we might be able to do
realtime fuzzy search it's probably not the best way to do a fuzzy search but
the simplest one that seem to be fast enought.

I would really apreciate to have feedback from anybody on it.

Maxime Caron
Étudiant Bac informatique, Université de Sherbrooke
maxime.caron2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
maxime.caron@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top