Re: [ide4edu-dev] Generating a patch

That is the correct way to do it. It is odd that every line is being indicated as changed. Submit the patch anyway and we'll try to make sense of it.

Wayne

maciej.kozlowski@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to create a patch, what I'm doing is (right click in project explorer > team > create a patch). Is this correct?

The problem is, the patch it generates says every line was changed, when I only added one. I am on windows so I suspect this might be because of the different new lines on windows and unix. Is there some work-around or should I just submit the patch i have now?