[ide4edu-dev] Problem editing dependencies

Hope someone can help me on that.
I wanted to edit org.eclipse.jface.text from the "plug-in Dependencies".
Like it is explained in :
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&goto=488937&S=bb31114196f608128911100a58e42ed4#msg_488937
I used right-click on and "import as source project" but got missing ressource
because it didn't extracted the image file.
I then tried to add the original jar to the classpath, it worked but when i
start the editor i got a problem that i can no longer type the period key.
"it work if i dont do import as source project".
I also tried to copy the missing image in the source project and got the same
problem. Please note that i didn't change any line only did an import.

For further information on the problem see :
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=155091&start=0&S=bb31114196f608128911100a58e42ed4

Maxime Caron
Étudiant Bac informatique, Université de Sherbrooke
maxime.caron2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
maxime.caron@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top