[ide4edu-dev] UCOSP students

Hi All.

We have some students from the UCOSP [1] programme working on the project. Many/most of these students are new to open source and so will need occasional guidance from us. The student's work is organized by the university into a series of two-week "sprints". I have invited the students to provide and invite regular feedback throughout each sprint.

Students, please be aware that you are not the only ones with visibility into this project. Keep this in mind when you post comments on bugs and in this mailing list. Openness and transparency are vital aspects of open source development and are key at Eclipse. Please be sure to communicate regulary.

Wayne

[1]http://ucosp.wordpress.com/project-eclipse4edu/

Back to the top