Re: [ide4edu-dev] Bug choice

If you believe that they are duplicates, mark them as such.

Please keep us updated (ideally through bug comments) on your progress.

Wayne

Nil Goyette wrote:
Hi,

there's 3 bugs that are closely related :
Bug 288850 - New Class Wizard has no way of specifying source ...
Bug 246163 - New Class and New Package buttons are enabled when ...
Bug 244645 - "New Java Class" option should automatically create ...

Maxime and me will be working on that. I think they lead to the same problem, that's why we have choosed 3 bugs. There's still some discussions to be had before we reach a solution, so I will post my thoughts on bugzilla.

Feel free to post your suggestions too.

Nil
Maxime