[ide4edu-dev] IDE4EDU Bug triage

Hey folks.

I've been doing a little bug triage today. I'm marking several of the bugs as helpwanted and bugday in an attempt to identify some bugs that students might consider trying to tackle.

I've recently learned that some universities are pointing their students to our project as a potential means to join in an open source community. I see this as a great opportunity to re-invigorate this project.

I am also trying to create more bugs to give students more choice. Feel free to join in on the effort.

Thanks,

WayneI

Back to the top