[ide4edu-dev] gsoc - proposal

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your comment. Since the deadline was over for gsoc 2009 proposal submission I could not add more details in the proposal.

However I have specified the ideas in a comment. Please do read it.
Ignore the point 5 in the comment(I think there are other ways in which the update functionality can be improved)

Unfortunately I did not go through ide4edu bugs list before writing the comment.

I found the below bugs matching few of the changes I have specified in the comment.

244645
246028
244643

I would like to work on them.