From: Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ide-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ide-dev] Auto content assist
Date: Fri, Apr 21, 2017 6:18 AM

On 04/21/2017 04:25 AM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
Then I switched back to Eclipse to do some CDT work and typed the beginning of an identifier and expected content assist to just pop up. I forgot that I had to ask the editor to pop it up for me. Auto content assist is one of those features that once you start using it just becomes natural.
It's also a reason why some people do prefer IJ for Java development. Auto content-assist is a must-have nowadays.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers