[ide-dev] Auto content assist

Just had to share this. I’ve been using Visual Studio Code for some Typescript work I’ve been doing. It’s pretty good for that at least.

Then I switched back to Eclipse to do some CDT work and typed the beginning of an identifier and expected content assist to just pop up. I forgot that I had to ask the editor to pop it up for me. Auto content assist is one of those features that once you start using it just becomes natural.

Doug.

Back to the top