Re: [ide-dev] An EclipseIDE social media account?

> On 01 Feb 2017, at 17:01, Sopot Cela <scela@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I think a verified account tweeting/replying/reacting rather than just retweeting has a bigger impact for what we're trying to achieve.

I think I got what you want. But I don’t see anyone doing the work of getting all the news and aggregations in yet.

A bot that scans a list of trusted resources relaxes the challenge to continuously look for content. There could still someone add content manually and respond to tweets. But that, again, needs a resource. Who?

Back to the top