Re: [ide-dev] Prominence of the Eclipse IDE dowlnoad button in the download page

Still, there is plenty of room to rearrange it.

The "Download Eclipse Technology that is right for you" banner area is largely unused or not well used. By 'well' I mean serving the purposes of showing off our Eclipse IDE.