Re: [ide-dev] [ui-best-practices-working-group] Blog Comments

> In fact, people point at e4 being the end. I can make a plausible argument
> that RCP was really the end ;).

Not sure how to parse this comment. The e4 API effort is one of the
reasons why RCP is still a vital and frequently selected solution for
many new customers. 3.x RCP is heavily outdated and I have not met in
the last 5 years a customer which started a new project with 3.X API
but have supported lots of new 4.x API implementations.

Best regards, Lars