Re: [ide-dev] e4 debate

Come on Fabio..... SWT..... I think you are failing to realize the state of the world in UI toolkit, JVM performance, hardware performance back in 1999/2000....

If you and the many others who think that could have done better back then, then it is time to show the world your awesomeness and fix up Eclipse to help it regain its shine from the early days.

Meanwhile, I'll be watching your code quality :)