Re: [ide-dev] News about consuming Language Server in Eclipse IDE

In other news about the editor, I took the infrastructure we built for a test-drive by implementing a quick target platform and gradle editor.

https://twitter.com/smcela/status/771315783788027904 - target platform editor screenshot with coloring and IU autocomplete
https://twitter.com/smcela/status/771364951659274241 - gradle editor with syntax highlighting

It's worth noting that the effort to come up with these is relatively small by using the extension points.

Sopot