Re: [ide-dev] Eclipse User Profile

Hi Ned,

Thank you for your feedback about the forum. I need to check but the link blocking issue is maybe to avoid spam: the forum engine is basic and might not be able to manage that well. We need to make it more easy to use for newcomers. I like Discourse a lot too, so let see what we can do with it. The main issue will be to see if it could be possible to import the content of the current one. And then to find good moderators.

But anyway, we need to go ahead step by step, and the first step is the user profile :-)

Antoine THOMAS aka ttoine
Product Manager
Eclipse Foundation
+33663137906