[ide-dev] Eclipse User Profile

Hi,

At the Eclipse Foundation, we are working on a new project for our websites, a brand new user profile. The aim is to provide an overview of your activity on eclipse.org websites, with a simple URL, that you can share in your email signature.

This will also allow you to manage what is stored in your User Storage Service (USS)

I would like to share some mockups to have feedback, so please have a look at:
https://ttoine.github.io/eclipse-user-profile/user-profile.html

I might update it from time to time, taking in account feedback. Do not hesitate to let us know what you think. You can answer to this email or open a bug on Github here

Have a good week-end,

Antoine

Antoine THOMAS aka ttoine
Product Manager