Re: [ide-dev] Language Server Protocol

Seems like the gradle import didn't work. First you should use buildship 2.0, but even with that there is still an issue related to exclusions in resource folders.
You'll need to manually configure the src folders.
You can build on the command line ("./gradlew build") or just use the SNAPHOT builds from sonatype, alternatively.

Sven,

I cloned the typefox ls-api, and I generated the apis, though I think I did something wrong in building the project http://i.imgur.com/swxy1dr.png
I'm Using Eclipse DSL Neon RC3, So I assumed all the prerequisites were satisfied. Do you have build instructions somewhere ?

Kind Regards,
Patrik