Re: [ide-dev] Dropping the release names (Neon, Oxygen) from user downloads

Just a note that we can do like Ubuntu: make the release date the main "marker" for the version, but allow a code name.
So it would be called Eclipse IDE 2017, and the people who prefer it could say Oxygen.
Many users don't care about the codename for Ubuntu, but some still like to use for the fun. It's a convention we could adopt too.