Re: [ide-dev] A stack trace search engine to search exceptions occurring when developing Eclipse plug-ins?

Hi Patrik,

the system I had in mind was a bit easier: A bundle added to the launch config that contributes a log listener to the runtime IDE. From there, it could send error reports directly to the server and render responses in the console or eclipse log. More sophisticated solutions are possible but to test acceptance this may be good enough.

But given the amount of responses to the idea, it seems not worth investing much in this idea.

Thanks,
Marcel