Re: [ide-dev] Appointment of Mikael Barbero to Senior Eclipse Platform Developer position

Welcome Mikael. Looking forward to working with you.

Sopot

----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
Van: "Paul White" <Paul.White@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Aan: "Discussions about the IDE" <ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Verzonden: Maandag 1 februari 2016 21:11:28
Onderwerp: [ide-dev] Appointment of Mikael Barbero to Senior Eclipse Platform Developer position

All,

As we had announced a few weeks ago, the Foundation has recently decided to create a new, full-time Senior Eclipse Platform Developer position.

I'm pleased to announce Mikeal Barbero has been selected to fill this role for the Foundation. Mikael will begin in this role next Monday, February 8th.

As many of you know, Mikael is already a full-time member of the Foundation staff, acting as our release engineer. Previous to that, Mikael was a project leader with Obeo. Miikael's skillset and experience make him a great choice for this position, and we are confident he will have a very positive impact.

As part of this new role, Mikael will provide technical leadership in the Eclipse Foundation's FEEP program, as well as carry out development work on key technical challenges himself.

As a result of this appointment, the Foundation will be seeking to fill the Release Engineer position that Mikael has recently held.

A special thanks to all who expressed interest in this position. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the various projects you are a part of.

Regards,
Paul

Paul White
VP, Member Services