Re: [ide-dev] Implicit editor saving and Auto Building in Eclipse

On 11/12/2015 05:34 PM, Fabio Zadrozny wrote:

Anyways, auto-save is usually something I don't want the way I work anyways, now, local history on the other hand is pretty invaluable for me, because when I run something and a save happens is definitely a point on where I want to have something to revert to...
As far as I understood, the goal is that this auto-save wouldn't change anything for you then. Local history and regular Ctrl+S would remain.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top