Re: [ide-dev] The LangEclipseIDE project

Co-lead, if I get it right: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.platform.ui/who.

> Does that mean, just as an
> example, would Lars be able to remove the Print icon from the toolbar?

BTW we did it already in 4.5 :-)

> That's not the most pressing issue I have, it's just an example. My
> impression was that it was painfully difficult to change the UI defaults of
> Eclipse?

If the change makes sense and you provide a patch it should make things much faster :-)

--
Kind regards,
google.com/+AndreyLoskutov

Back to the top