Re: [ide-dev] The LangEclipseIDE project

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 7:01 PM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Lars is the Platform UI master so here’s your chance to have a say ;).

Doug.

I saw on Lars twitter some time ago that he had joined the Platform UI team, but is Lars the lead of Platform UI now? Does that mean, just as an example, would Lars be able to remove the Print icon from the toolbar? That's not the most pressing issue I have, it's just an example. My impression was that it was painfully difficult to change the UI defaults of Eclipse?

Back to the top