[ide-dev] The LangEclipseIDE project

Hi guys. Doug pointed me to this mailing list, so I wanted to let you know about a project I've been working on: LangEclipseIDE.

LangEclipseIDE is a framework/library for building language IDEs on top of Eclipse. It aims to provide common functionality that is present in IDEs like JDT or CDT but is not refactored out into an externally reusable component. So the aim here is similar to DLTK, but the overall design is different in some ways (even though we reuse bits of code from JDT and DLTK).

https://github.com/bruno-medeiros/LangEclipseIDE/blob/master/README-LangEclipseIDE.md

LangEclipseIDE is currently used by 3 IDEs: DDT, RustDT, and Goclipse. It's still a young project so there is much more that could be done. It would be nice to get some collaboration going with other IDE projects as there is a lot of potential for that.