Re: [ide-dev] Licensing framework for Eclipse plugins

There is a similar conversation happening on eclip.se/409269

On 02/04/2015 5:19 AM, Kaloyan Raev wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the link. I was not aware of it. It is an interesting article that present the larger picture and it totally makes sense. What I am talking about is actually the License Management box on their solution diagram [1] and it complements the open payment solution proposed by the Yatta people.

I will shoot them a mail to see if there a still interested.

Kaloyan