Re: [ide-dev] Eclipse projects on Marketplace

I would love to be able to create a Marketplace of Eclipse projects.

FWIW, a number of years ago Nathan tried to automatically create Marketplace listings for MPC that was based on the release repository. Unfortunately he was not successful since he couldn't derive the correct set of feature IDs to be installed.

I think using the PMI might help but I think we will need human intervention from the projects to make this a success.

Ian