[ide-dev] Eclipse projects on Marketplace

On 02/13/2015 03:54 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
+1. The Marketplace is definitely the most user friendly way to install
plug-ins. It also give more visibility to the ecosystem. There are some
great plug-ins out there that arenĀ¹t Eclipse projects.

I will definitely work on getting the CDT features into there.
Would it be possible/difficult to have the Eclipse PMI automatically creating and synchronizing Marketplace entries for Eclipse project?
As SWTBot project lead, I would be glad if this was made updated automatically according to PMI content, and have "Eclipse Community" or "Eclipse Foundation" as owner of the entry instead of me.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top