Re: [ide-dev] Project News Notifications in Eclipse?

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What about offering an extendable "Tip of the Day"

Whenever an app shows me this, it annoys me and I disable it immediately. But of course that's just my personal taste.

Dani

I personally disable it also immediately. But I think it is better than an additional "promotion channel".

It seems to me a Tip of the Day is another promotional channel.  I would hope we start using our existing channels more effectively, before we start a new one.

Back to the top