Re: [ide-dev] Using marketplace favorites as an IDE definition

On 2015-01-27 22:19, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
On 27/01/2015 4:13 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
Cool, I look forward to a demo that shows Oomph taking care of this with a UX that will make these issues a thing of the past.

Well then you, my friend, need to go the talk at EclipseCon :)

...and hopefully there will be a video of the talk for those
who cannot attend EclipseCon...

Michael

--
Mike Milinkovich