Re: [ide-dev] Yet another article advising to leave Eclispe

On 10/17/2014 08:49 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
...where do I find the "File Navigator"?

It does not exist yet, but I want to see one made.
There is one in RSE: Install RSE, open the "Remote locations" view, and expand the "Local" node. It's your filesystem, you can edit any file (when you have permission) from there.
It's pretty cool, I like it a lot, but I suspect that no-one would ever think of using the "Remote locations" view when thinking about how to view "Local" filesystem, just because Remote and Local are kind of antonyms in this context.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top