Re: [ide-dev] Yet another article advising to leave Eclispe

On 15 Oct 2014, at 18:55, Michael Scharf wrote:

> - I just drop all my files in a single project tree. In eclipse,
> you cannot do this, because git wants one project per git repository.
> (and lots of other reasons)

I agree/understand your other issues but the above is just not true.

I work with multiple projects within the same git repo since day one and it
has been a basic necessity since day one of egit since egit itself is multiple
projects inside one git repo.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

Back to the top