Re: [ide-dev] Update on Error Log Reporting for Mars Milestones

when I logon to that front-end it just says "It works!" so where is the dashboard ?

Sorry. It should have been http://dev.eclipse.org/recommenders/dashboard/. The welcome page now contains the link to the dashboard.

[1] https://drive.google.com/a/codetrails.com/#folders/0B9Gf8BD0WA1SVlQwOXZNd0dfZmc

I can't open this link but get an error "Unable to access folder with ID: 0AIF_gjXVrHZVUk9PVA. Check access permissions on the folder."
in Google Drive

For unknown reasons this doesn’t work at the moment. Maybe a temporary issue.
Please use the url below instead which should work without login.

Marcel

Back to the top