Re: [ide-dev] Inconsistent Eclipse user experience

Hi all,

We are currently working on something similar, so we are definitively interested in this discussion. Unfortunately, noone from Yatta will make it to EclipseCon this year, so we can't be at the meeting. But I bet we can get Marcel to give us an update back in Germany and discuss the idea further :)

Best,
Carsten

--
Yatta Solutions GmbH