Re: [ide-dev] Inconsistent Eclipse user experience

I think it's worth noticing he mentions groovy eclipse which to make it work "hot patches" the JDT.

Pretty sure he should try uninstall groovy eclipse and see if that doesn't improve his eclipse experience.

This shows how great it would be if jdt could be better at allowing other javavm based languages to integrate better so tricks like hot patching aren't needed.

/max (sent from my phone)