[ice-dev] Eclipse ICE Monthly Updates Meeting

Everyone,

Happy new year! I hope everyone is doing well. What agenda items do we have for this month's call?

I can provide general updates, although if there are no other agenda items I would move that we cancel the meeting and take the updates by email.

Any agenda items or other things to discuss?

Best,
Jay

Eclipse ICE Monthly Updates Meeting

When
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:30am – 10am Eastern Time - New York
Joining info
Join with Google Meet
meet.google.com/njv-hbnf-qph

Please join us for the monthly Eclipse ICE Updates meeting. This is a half hour meeting with developers and stakeholders to sync up on issues and directions for the project. Agenda's will be published (i.e. - sent by Jay) in advance. Topic suggestions submitted in advance are welcome.

This was the best time that could be found to maximize the number of attendees. Apologies to those who cannot attend. Jay's available to meet 1-on-1 with those who cannot make this time.

--- Begin Message ---

Everyone,

Happy new year! I hope everyone is doing well. What agenda items do we have for this month's call?

I can provide general updates, although if there are no other agenda items I would move that we cancel the meeting and take the updates by email.

Any agenda items or other things to discuss?

Best,
Jay

Eclipse ICE Monthly Updates Meeting

When
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:30am – 10am Eastern Time - New York
Joining info
Join with Google Meet
Who
jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx - organizer
malviyaa@xxxxxxxx
cp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
boneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bluhm, Daniel
geburstag@xxxxxxxxx
mcdonnellmt@xxxxxxxx
ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
osbornjd@xxxxxxxx
ramirezcueaj@xxxxxxxx
hetrickjm@xxxxxxxx
Cage, Gregory

Please join us for the monthly Eclipse ICE Updates meeting. This is a half hour meeting with developers and stakeholders to sync up on issues and directions for the project. Agenda's will be published (i.e. - sent by Jay) in advance. Topic suggestions submitted in advance are welcome.

This was the best time that could be found to maximize the number of attendees. Apologies to those who cannot attend. Jay's available to meet 1-on-1 with those who cannot make this time.

--- End Message ---

Back to the top