Re: [ice-dev] "Big Four modeling and simulation activities" not defined

Jay thanks for the quick reply. We're working with/on tools and scientific workflows
for very large scale distributed social simulations (project at the National Center for Supercomputing Applications [NCSA] at Illinois) and so ICE caught my eye. I'm also
glad Eclipse has the Science tools effort worked up (and esp that Texlipse is a part
of it :)

I'll look at the new paper. Again, thanks.

- Les Gasser