[ice-dev] Excluding test bundles from SonarQube analysis

All,

Here it the link to the Stack Overflow question that I created to try to find a solution to ignoring the test bundles from SonarQube’s quality analysis:

The most recent comment appears to provide a solution in which the following needs to be included in the pom.xml of each test bundle:

<properties>
    <sonar.skip>true</sonar.skip>
</properties>

I am currently working on a script to add this snippet to all of the test bundles’ pom.xml files. I’ll commit it to /utils in the repo once it is functional.

Taylor

Back to the top