Re: [ice-dev] Visualization Code Audit

Robert,

I took a quick look through it. In general, a review or audit should provide some summary and opinion of the state of things. Could you please write back to the list with your impressions? In particular, you should highlight any areas that you feel are problematic.

Thank you very much for doing such a thorough job on this. I will put it in my reading queue and read through it in detail over the next couple of days.

Jay