Re: [ice-dev] Mars target platform, windowing system, and architecture

That's fine. Shouldn't be an issue and it won't affect the build.

Jay

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 2:46 PM, Jordan Deyton <deytonjh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Currently, the Mars target platform definition is set to linux, gtk, and x86_64.

Would it break the build at all if we removed these settings and let the definition fall back on the default system environment (which seems to work fine for me on Windows and Linux)? This was not previously a problem with the kepler target.

Thanks,
Jordan

--
Jordan Deyton