Re: [ice-dev] Mars executable works

Everyone,

I just merged the mars branch into master.  If you have Eclipse Mars you can try out the new target, and hopefully switch to development directly inside of the resulting ICE builds.

Andrew
From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Jay Jay Billings [jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 4:21 PM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Mars executable works

To clarify, all this requires is adding the necessary features to ice.product under its dependency section. Something for jdt, cdt, etc.

Jay

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 4:17 PM, Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Andrew,

Unfortunately the Mars build executes, but Kasper has found several bugs when trying to use it to develop ICE. It looks like a bunch of plugins are missing. For example, the JDT is gone and he can't edit code. Can you work with him to get everything he needs for development please?

Alex and Dasha will no doubt have similar requests for C++ development.

Jay