Re: [ice-dev] VisIt-ICE bugs

#4 may have already been addressed for future VisIt releases

Begin forwarded message:

From: Harinarayan Krishnan <hkrishnan@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Minor bug in VisIt 2.9.1
Date: June 2, 2015 at 9:06:31 PM EDT
To: "Taylor C. Patterson" <pattersontc@xxxxxxxx>

The fix is now in VisIt 2.9RC and VisIt Trunk.

Best regards,
Hari

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 3:47 PM, Harinarayan Krishnan <hkrishnan@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah. By the way. I am really close to having a cmake super build of VisIt ready. The hope is that we will be able to churn out our own releases with fixes to VisIt sooner. Checkout the VisIt-ext-build repo.

I need to put together a readme for it, but as of now it builds VisIt and dependencies on Linux,  Mac, and Windows.

Best regards,
Hari