Re: [ice-dev] Wiki Article Migration

Robert,

Our old wiki is at niceproject.sourceforge.net under the "Wiki" tab. It is in a different markup language (Markdown), so you will have to translate anything you transfer.

The new wiki is at https://wiki.eclipse.org/ICE .

Here are some suggestions:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/ICE_Dev_Team - Our people pages have not been populated. Also, you need to list yourself, Kasper, Dasha, Erica and Elizabeth. Finally, the former members section should be divided up into "Former Members" and "Members before joining Eclipse."

Known Issues - Currently empty.

Mailing Lists - Directly under the current "Project Home" link we should have another page with instructions on how to join our mailing lists.

User Tutorials - This section could use a little touching up to clearly delineate the different sections. Two articles under this section, Using PROTEUS with ICE and Editing Meshes, need to transferred.

Presentations & Publications - Pretty much the whole section.

Jay