Re: [ice-dev] Windows Ice test failures

OK. Just make sure the bug contains the whole error; maybe even attach the Surefire log.

And please CC me.

Jay

On 06/02/2015 02:03 PM, Jordan Deyton wrote:
For the record, the complete list of build failures includes the following tests:

(item bundle) MOOSEFileHandlerTester - checkLoadingFromGetPot
(client bundle) ItemProcessorTester - checkProcessing
(io bundle) IPSReaderTester - checkIPSReader
(io bundle) IPSReaderTester - checkIPSWriter

Jordan
Jordan Deyton
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Telephone: (865) 574-1091