Re: [ice-dev] Windows installer?

Sure, I don't think that the zips should even be in the repo though, and would prefer to just have the msi's.  I included the whole zip so that people could have access to the wix source.  These installers are not complete by any means, and we need to do more testing before I would give anyone who isn't a developer the idea that these things work.

Andrew
From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Jay J. Billings [billingsjj@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 12:53 PM
To: ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Windows installer?

Andrew,

I hate to be a stickler, but the names are horrible. Can you rename them
something similar to the *nix installer like
"ICE_win32_installer_x86.zip" and "ICE_win32_installer_x86_64.zip" please?

Jay

On 06/02/2015 12:20 PM, Bennett, Andrew R. wrote:
> Okay, should be good to go.  They're in the scripts directory.
>
> Andrew

(865) 241-6308
Twitter Handle: @jayjaybillings

I only check email at 8:30, 12:30 and 16:30 every day. Please call me or send
me a tweet if your message is urgent and I will take a look.